In late March 1972, the Bee Gees toured Japan for the first time. They played to a capacity audience for four consecutive nights: March 23 (Shibuya Kokaido Hall), 24 (Budokan), and 25-26 (Osaka Festival...
I feel my brothers are next to me on stage… I feel they are not gone. I can’t believe I am the eldest and still here.
— Barry Gibb
- 18 years on – Remembering Maurice Gibb
- Happy birthday, Robin & Maurice Gibb!
- More than “A Little Bit” of talk with The Ghost Twins who have just released their first single
- Robin Gibb’s glasses for Drumathon 2020 Charity Auction – Drum for the NHS
- Happy Father’s Day for Barry Gibb and Stephen Gibb’s Addiction Walks and Talks
- Barry Gibb takes part in Lone Hawk Hats charity
- RJ Gibb in “We Are In This Together” charity online concert