The year 1972 started with the exciting news that the Bee Gees were coming to Japan. The tickets for best seats cost 2,700 yen (approx. 30 U.S. dollars) each. Not bad at all. If...
Other people have done our material and it sounded very modern. We had to start doing our material modern too.
— Maurice Gibb (1975)
- 18 years on – Remembering Maurice Gibb
- Happy birthday, Robin & Maurice Gibb!
- More than “A Little Bit” of talk with The Ghost Twins who have just released their first single
- Robin Gibb’s glasses for Drumathon 2020 Charity Auction – Drum for the NHS
- Happy Father’s Day for Barry Gibb and Stephen Gibb’s Addiction Walks and Talks
- Barry Gibb takes part in Lone Hawk Hats charity
- RJ Gibb in “We Are In This Together” charity online concert
- Samantha Gibb’s cover of her father’s solo debut single `Railroad’ was released for the song’s 50th anniversary
- Robin Gibb’s unreleased song from 1970 unearthed
- Barry and Stephen Gibb in Twitch Stream Aid March 28